Special - NPCs
The Joker is a NPC that can spawn anywhere and gives away random items to the player that talks to him first. The Joker disappears after giving away an item.
If Joker is not found, he will changes his location at the beginning of each day.
When Joker is found, the name of the player who finds him, and the item given, will be broadcast. If the player cannot carry the item, the Joker will disappear anyway. There will still be a message.
Joker gives out ANY item. Some that are the best in the game!
#counters- will tell you how many weak, medium, strong level, bosses, and total invasions creatures killed, as well as other special events, such as Joker finds
#menu- will show a list of the lastest 101 Joker Prizes
#recent <channel>- will show some of the recent messages in a low public channel. If you write the command without the parameter, global messages will be shown
- Global Channel - Joker broadcasts hints to find him in this channel
- JOKER: Find me! I'm hiding inside or underground! - He is hidden in an inside map as a house, or in a cave or underground
- JOKER: Find me! I'm hiding inside! - He is hidden in an inside map as a house
- JOKER: Find me! I'm hiding outside! - He is hidden in an outside map
- JOKER: Find me! I'm NOT hiding in PK! - He is not hidden in a PK map
- JOKER: Find me! I'm hiding in PK! - He is hidden in a PK map
- JOKER: Find me! I'm NOT hiding in Alkh-Endune! - He is hidden on any map except Alkh-Endune
- JOKER: If you find me, I'm giving away a Ring of Valunde!
A list of the lastest global messages in the game can be consulted on the WebAccess. Joker hints can be viewed on this website.