Perkpoints are obtained through leveling Overall (combination of the experience from all skills). You gain 1 perkpoint for every 10 overall level you have. They can be exchanged at the Wraith on Roth's Haven for perks.
On a new character, perkpoints have the value 0, so a player needs to be at least 10 overall level in order to get the first perkpoint and perk.
Currently new perks are only available in the test server. However, you can buy cloaks that gives the wearer some of the old perks:
- Artificer Cape. This cape gives you the Artificer Perk, increasing your chance to create rare items
- Body Piercing Cloak. This cloak gives you the Body Piercing Perk, increasing the chance of bypassing an opponents armor by 10%
- Conjurer Cloak. This cloak gives you the Conjurer Perk, halving the mana costs of summoning
- Excavator Cape. This cape gives you the Excavator Perk, doubling how much each of your successful harvests gets you
- Fast Regeneration Cape. This cape gives you Fast Regeneration Perk, recharging 2 additional Material and Ethereal Points every minute you have a positive food level
- Mirror Cloak. This cloak gives you the Mirror Skin Perk. That means a 10% chance that when an enemy hits you in combat, the damage will be deflected to the enemy
- Monster Magnetism Cloak. This cloak gives you the Monster Magnetism Perk. That means most aggressive monsters no longer attack you on sight
- Powersaving Cloak. This cloak gives you the Power Saving Perk. That means if your Material and Ethereal Points are at their maximum, skill and nexus levels are normal and you are not researching anything, you do not lose 1 food point per minute
Only Creatures Perks
You can do a hard reset using the
#resetcommand. If you reset, you will lose all your pickpoints and perkpoints, your overall will become 0 and your cross attributes, nexus and perks will go back to default. You do keep your skills levels (attack, defense, ...), items, sigils, knowledge, gods and quests.
A soft reset, where you keep your overall level, pickpoints and perkpoints, is available for a fee (15 Platinum shop coins) from the Shop Services NPC. This lets you re-distribute all of your pickpoints and perkpoints straight away without having to do a hard reset and level back up your overall level.